A brand-new book is currently in the pipeline, featuring 16 amazing rural, regional and remote women in business.
‘Rural Business Women – Inspiration and advice to grow your business from regional Australia’, aims to inspire and offer advice to other rural women who are thinking of, or have already started, a business from a rural, regional or remote area of Australia.
This book will be the first of its kind, that specifically focuses in on the emerging army of women, who are starting and growing successful businesses outside the usual larger capital cities.
Women from across Australia have been selected at various stages of their business journey – each contributing a chapter offering their stories, lessons and advice.
Chapters include advice on mindset, getting started, marketing and systems for growth.
The book is being coordinated by Sarah Walkerden, of The Rural Copywriter (www.theruralcopywriter.com.au), a multi-award-winning Copywriter & Marketing Specialist based in regional Victoria – and will be professionally published.
- Janiece McCarthy, Janiece McCarthy Coaching
- Jo Collier, My People Group
- Linda Goldsmith-Lord, Poseidon Equine
- Clare Doye, Direct Virtual Consulting
- Steph Schmidt, ACT for Ag
- Sarah Britz, Spend With Us
- Lisa Woods, Wimmera Wellness
- Gillian Hehir, Victoria Street Psychology (Ballarat)
- Anna Barwick, PharmOnline
- Jenn Donovan, Social Media & Marketing
- Phillipa Lawson, Pinnaroo Farms
- Emily Sinderberry, EJS Business Services
- Melanie Fitzgibbon, Camelot Camels
- Tracey Browning, Constantine Quilts
- Susie Williams, Fleurieu App
- Sarah Walkerden, The Rural Copywriter
You can pre-order an advance copy of the book here:
About the book
Have you ever wondered whether you could start your own successful business, from the bush?
But figured you were:
- Too small – to be taken seriously
- Too remote – without any business connections
- Too busy – that you couldn’t fit the work in around family, farm or other commitments.
Or you feel you are:
- Not confident enough
- Not flashy enough
- Not ‘clever’ enough
- Not experienced enough
- Not skilled enough
Many rural, regional and remote women feel the same about starting, growing and scaling their own business. And yet, many have done so very successfully.
In Rural Business Women, 16 rural businesswomen show you how they’ve achieved success in business – and how you can too!
Building a wildly successful business from the bush – or ‘the middle of nowhere’ in rural, regional or remote Australia – is indeed possible and incredibly rewarding.
You could end up setting yourself and your family up for true financial freedom and lifestyle flexibility. And your location or individual circumstances are not a barrier.
You can start and grow a business – and this book will show you how.