Central Wheatbelt Visitor Centre and Shire of Trayning, Media Release, 16 March 2021
The ‘Do-Over’ is part conference, part hands on place-making, and will include 1.5 days of interactive activities along Dowerin’s Main Street.
Get involved and learn more about new ideas to re-activate your regional town, including popup activations, presentations, demonstrations, funshops, community interventions, public space and amenity improvements and other knowledge sharing activities.
This event is targeted at regional local & state government staff, elected members, community resource centre representatives, community and business organisations and absolutely everyone keen to find new and innovative ways to create great regional towns.
Topics and events include:
• Economic & Community Development
• Place Leadership & Main Street Management
• Streetscape Revitalisation
• Tourism Attraction & Retention
• Regional Events & Community Art Projects
• How to Start a Town Team
• Understanding & Celebrating Heritage
• The Role of Arts in the New Economy
• Relationships & Community Capacity Building
Conference Tickets & Glamping Accommodation – https://events.humanitix.com/dowerin-do-over-conference