This year the Seymour Agricultural & Pastoral Society turns 165 years and will be hosting the Seymour Show over Friday 6 October from 4 – 9pm with fireworks after dark, Saturday 7 October from 9am – 4pm.
Put together and run by a dedicated team of volunteers for the community especially following the floods of last year. The flood hit Seymour two weeks after last year’s very successful Show, destroying all the Ag Society’s equipment, so to get this year’s Show up and going has been a real challenge this year. Not the average year for us.
- New for this year, pre-purchase tickets on line via our Website and our Facebook page links. Save the queue lines.
- Children 12 & under – FREE.
- the only Agricultural Show in the Mitchell Shire.
- Amusements and rides.
- Food stalls.
- Pavilions full of competitions and exhibits – Art, Baking. Needlework & Craft, Plants & Flowers, Produce, Preserves.
- Livestock – Cattle, Alpacas, Yard Dogs, Family Dog Fun Day, Sheep Shearing, Goats, Ferret Racing.
- Plenty of entertainment, Wildlife Exposure, Animal Farm, Stage with Local Talent, chainsaw sculptor, Dog High jump, Lego Displays and Competition, Buckets of Fun, paper plane making and flying – something for everyone.
- Livestock Saturday only due to fireworks on Friday.
Phone Secretary – 0422 058 213