OCN webinar – Thursday 15 February 2024 12pm – 1pm AEDT
Owners Corporation Network (OCN), Media Release, 17 January 2024
The increase in popularity of lithium-ion battery powered devices such as e-bikes and e-scooters and small home devices has some far reaching implications for managing fire risk in strata communities.
OCN is developing educational material including a code of conduct and a new e-bike/e-scooter bylaw for common lithium-ion battery powered devices.
Here’s your invitation to register for our 15 February 2024 webinar – 12pm AEDT where a panel of experts will discuss:
- OCN’s Role in lithium-ion battery education
- The real fire risks across common lithium-ion battery products
- Our recommended Code of Conduct and bylaw for common lithium-ion battery powered devices
- Expert advice including a summary of responses and submissions regarding the EV Fire Risk
- Insurance Council of Australia advice to members
- Plus you’ll have an opportunity to have your questions heard
This webinar is for anyone that lives, owns or manages apartment buildings of all shapes and sizes and is brought to you by OCN and our participating partners and supporters.
- Fred Tuckwell – Chair, OCN
- Emma Sutcliffe – General Manager, EV FireSafe
- Ross de Rango – Head of Infrastructure, EVC
- Insurance Council of Australia