Marthaguy Picnic Race Club, Media Release
Saturday the 8th of May – join us at the QUAMBONE Racecourse on the outskirts of the small village 50kms from Coonamble and 80 kms from Warren.
The Marthaguy Picnic Races offers a great day out for one and all and a fantastic way to catch up with friends.
- Gates open 11.00 am
- Book your tickets on line through 123tix as we are a COVID-19 safe event.
- Free Community Luncheon – 12:00 midday to 1:30 pm.
- Nursing mothers Van
- Shaded playground for under 2’s
- Free Jumping Castle for the children
- Buy from the bush, local vendors – for that last minute Mother’s day gift.
- Fashions on the Field: Excellent Prizes
- Best Dressed Lady,
- Best Dressed Gentleman,
- Miss Marthaguy,
- Best Millinery,
- Best Dressed Junior Boy
- Best Dressed Junior Girl.
- Full Bar & Canteen Facilities
- EFTPOS available
- First Race :- 1:40 pm. – 5 Race Program – $ 20,000 Prizemoney
- Feature race O’Brien Winter Partners Marthaguy Cup
- Race Sash & Trophies for all races.
- Fantastic day out followed by a fantastic evening @ Sundowner Hotel evening meals available.
- Free camping at the Primitive campsite behind the Sundowner.
- Free camping also available at the Racecourse (please book through 123tix)
- NO BYO Drinks or Food
Come & Join us for a great day out & experience true OUTBACK races with our famous WESTERN HOSPITALITY.